The history of Madhepura is traced back to the reign of Kushan Dynasty of Ancient India. The “Bhant Community” living in Basantpur and Raibhir village under Shankarpur block are the descendents of the Kushan Dynasty.Madhepura was a part of Maurya Dynasty, this fact is asserted by the Mauryan pillar at Uda-kishunganj. Singheswar Sathan has the religious significance since ancient time as this land was the meditation place of the great Rishi ,Shringi. Hence this place is considered to be the most pious for the Hindus. Sikandar Sah had also visited the district, which is evident from the coins discovered from Sahugarh Village.
- Last Megha List of Higher Secondary Teacher-2019 .
- Last Megha List of Secondary Teacher-2019 .
- DM MADHEPURA TOUR PROGRAMME .
- General Notice for Invitation of Tender: – District Nazrat Department .
- Formal list related to the order of priority of the Intermediate pass office attendants for promotion to the post of (lower class clerk).
- State Sustainable Chief Minister Minority Employment Loan |