The history of Madhepura is traced back to the reign of Kushan Dynasty of Ancient India. The “Bhant Community” living in Basantpur and Raibhir village under Shankarpur block are the descendents of the Kushan Dynasty.Madhepura was a part of Maurya Dynasty, this fact is asserted by the Mauryan pillar at Uda-kishunganj. Singheswar Sathan has the religious significance since ancient time as this land was the meditation place of the great Rishi ,Shringi. Hence this place is considered to be the most pious for the Hindus. Sikandar Sah had also visited the district, which is evident from the coins discovered from Sahugarh Village.
- Important Instructions for Candidate regarding Executive Assistants panel-2018
- Regarding the Retender, for purchase of the bench-desk |
- Regarding appointment on compassionate basis.
- Regarding keeping the vehicle in the District Immunization Office, Madhepura on the basis of quotation.
- Results of Hindi non-nomination and drafting examination of the “non-gazetted” category completed on 07.01.2018.
- Regarding appointment of Executive Assistants.