The history of Madhepura is traced back to the reign of Kushan Dynasty of Ancient India. The “Bhant Community” living in Basantpur and Raibhir village under Shankarpur block are the descendents of the Kushan Dynasty.Madhepura was a part of Maurya Dynasty, this fact is asserted by the Mauryan pillar at Uda-kishunganj. Singheswar Sathan has the religious significance since ancient time as this land was the meditation place of the great Rishi ,Shringi. Hence this place is considered to be the most pious for the Hindus. Sikandar Sah had also visited the district, which is evident from the coins discovered from Sahugarh Village.
- 07-E-C Confiscated tempo deletion Issue No.-48/2018 Ravindra Bhagat vs. State .
- Product Confirmation Issue No.-07/2018 State vs. Ganesh Yadav and others.
- (Product Confirmation) Sealed House Issue No.-05/2018 Suresh Paswan vs State and Others .
- 07-E-C Discharge of food Issue No.-37/2018 Radheshyam Chaudhary alias Bablu Chaudhary Vs. State.
- (Product Act) Vehicle Release Act No.-70/2018 Bipin Singh Vs. State and Others |
- Prof. Randhir Yadav ,Mr. Deep N. Yadav,Post- Ranipatti, Thana-Kumarakhand, District-Madhepura, Related to NP Bore Rifle License No. 01-/ 96, Two Drain Guns License No. 01/ 2000 and NP Bore Revolver License No. 03/2001 .