The history of Madhepura is traced back to the reign of Kushan Dynasty of Ancient India. The “Bhant Community” living in Basantpur and Raibhir village under Shankarpur block are the descendents of the Kushan Dynasty.Madhepura was a part of Maurya Dynasty, this fact is asserted by the Mauryan pillar at Uda-kishunganj. Singheswar Sathan has the religious significance since ancient time as this land was the meditation place of the great Rishi ,Shringi. Hence this place is considered to be the most pious for the Hindus. Sikandar Sah had also visited the district, which is evident from the coins discovered from Sahugarh Village.
- Prof. Randhir Yadav ,Mr. Deep N. Yadav,Post- Ranipatti, Thana-Kumarakhand, District-Madhepura, Related to NP Bore Rifle License No. 01-/ 96, Two Drain Guns License No. 01/ 2000 and NP Bore Revolver License No. 03/2001 .
- Monday Meeting-17-09-18 |
- Joint order – Order related to Whatsapp / Facebook / Twitter .
- Order related to Role of Social Media .
- Allotment Order District Panchayat Office |
- D.B.NO. 584 dated 15-09-18. Enforcement Issue of Security Interest No. 01/2016 Branch Manager, State Bank of India, Madhepura City Branch vs. Amardeep sah.