The history of Madhepura is traced back to the reign of Kushan Dynasty of Ancient India. The “Bhant Community” living in Basantpur and Raibhir village under Shankarpur block are the descendents of the Kushan Dynasty.Madhepura was a part of Maurya Dynasty, this fact is asserted by the Mauryan pillar at Uda-kishunganj. Singheswar Sathan has the religious significance since ancient time as this land was the meditation place of the great Rishi ,Shringi. Hence this place is considered to be the most pious for the Hindus. Sikandar Sah had also visited the district, which is evident from the coins discovered from Sahugarh Village.
- Formal merit list,For BTM-ATMA Madhepura
- Formal merit list,For ATM-ATMA Madhepura
- Formal merit list,Block Level Accountant-ATMA Madhepura
- For the creation of panel of executive assistants – Declaration of the marks of written examination and typing test of the candidates.
- For the purchase of accessories for the use of Jananayak Karpuri Thakur Medical College and Hospital Madhepura.
- Final/Formal Results of the selected candidates category wise for the panel creation of Executive assistants 2019 .