The history of Madhepura is traced back to the reign of Kushan Dynasty of Ancient India. The “Bhant Community” living in Basantpur and Raibhir village under Shankarpur block are the descendents of the Kushan Dynasty.Madhepura was a part of Maurya Dynasty, this fact is asserted by the Mauryan pillar at Uda-kishunganj. Singheswar Sathan has the religious significance since ancient time as this land was the meditation place of the great Rishi ,Shringi. Hence this place is considered to be the most pious for the Hindus. Sikandar Sah had also visited the district, which is evident from the coins discovered from Sahugarh Village.
- Regarding the opening of religious places from 08 June 2020.
- General information |
- To appoint auditors of three tier Panchayati Raj Institutions.
- Guidelines for Phased Re-opening Unlock-1 |
- Office of Zilla Parishad, Madhepura
- Regarding observing and publicizing the message given by the honorable Chief Minister on the occasion of “Minority Rights Day”.