The history of Madhepura is traced back to the reign of Kushan Dynasty of Ancient India. The “Bhant Community” living in Basantpur and Raibhir village under Shankarpur block are the descendents of the Kushan Dynasty.Madhepura was a part of Maurya Dynasty, this fact is asserted by the Mauryan pillar at Uda-kishunganj. Singheswar Sathan has the religious significance since ancient time as this land was the meditation place of the great Rishi ,Shringi. Hence this place is considered to be the most pious for the Hindus. Sikandar Sah had also visited the district, which is evident from the coins discovered from Sahugarh Village.
- Tender no. 01/2020 District Election Office |
- In relation to publishing the press release related to submission of arms license holder whose license is held more than two arms under Madhepura Geelant.
- Notice Inviting Tender: – District Planning Office |
- Order: – District Confidential Branch .
- Joint Order: – District Confidential Branch .
- Formal merit list after checking the sixth stage teacher planning 2019 candidates’ original certificates.