The history of Madhepura is traced back to the reign of Kushan Dynasty of Ancient India. The “Bhant Community” living in Basantpur and Raibhir village under Shankarpur block are the descendents of the Kushan Dynasty.Madhepura was a part of Maurya Dynasty, this fact is asserted by the Mauryan pillar at Uda-kishunganj. Singheswar Sathan has the religious significance since ancient time as this land was the meditation place of the great Rishi ,Shringi. Hence this place is considered to be the most pious for the Hindus. Sikandar Sah had also visited the district, which is evident from the coins discovered from Sahugarh Village.
- Tender: – District Planning Office |
- Final Megha List after Counseling of Secondary Teacher, Planning 2019.
- Short Tender District Welfare Branch .
- Short Term Notice Invitation District Nazrat |
- General information |
- Merit list of applicants related to Zilla Parishad Higher Secondary Teacher Employment Year-2019