Voter registration centers have been set up in Tehsils of district and headquarter for the purpose of providing free and fair broadcast of information and on-line availability of voting facts and voter identity card for voters. Invaluable cooperation and suggestions are requested in the participation of a strong democracy from all the citizens of the district.
AT A GLANCE
|Parliamentary Constituency:1||Assembly Constituency: 4|
|Polling Center : 1285||Booth: 1285|
|Voters :1238512||Voters Male: 644010|
|Voters Female: 594465||Third Gender: 37|
- PRESS RELEASE 30/03/2020
- LOCK DOWN AND ESSENTIAL SERVICES RELATED
- L884 DT26-03-2020 |
- Ensured Variety Upgradation Scheme Rules 2003 (Revised Rules-2013) and modified on 12 years and 24 years under the Bihar State Employees Service Conditions Rules, 2003 of Panchayat Secretaries under the control of Collectorate Madhepura in the office of District Magistrate, Madhepura on 23-03-20 The next pay scale and on completion of 10 years, 20 years and 30 years of service under the assured Variety Upgradation Scheme Rules-2010 Grade Magistrate in connection with approval of benefits paid, the proceedings of the meeting of the screening committee under the chairmanship of Madhepura: –
- Proceedings of the meeting reviewed by the District Magistrate, Madhepura on 20-03-2020 with the District Planning Officer and Executive Engineer, LAEO, Madhepura in the Local Area Engineering Organization, Madhepura.
- D.B.No. 269 dated 19-03-20 | Product Confiscation Case No.-97/2019 State vs. Nunu Thakur and Others.
- D.B.No. 268 dated 19-03-20 | Miscellaneous (Encroachment) Case No.-02/2019 Yogendra Prasad Singh alias Jogendra Prasad Singh vs. State and others.
- D.B.No. 267 dated 19-03-20 | Anganwadi Appeal Case No.-44/2018 Anita Kumari vs. State and Nuresha Khatun.